Megans Moneysaving Madness: My Mall Deals Today

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Mall Deals Today

I needed to make a return to Macy's so, I took the opportunity to snag some great deals while the mall was less crowded this afternoon.  I'm putting together my mall deals for this weekend.  Look for them tomorrow morning.

Express Earrings & Necklace
Price before coupons & discount: $44.00
Jewelry Sale Buy One Get One Half Off
$15 off $30 Purchase Printable Coupon
final price: $19.25

Victoria's Secret Pink Lotion (2)
Price before coupon: $12.00
Pink Nation Free Lotion with Pink Purchase Coupon
final price: $6.00

Bath & Body Works Lotion
Price before coupon: $6.00
(Note: Dark Kiss Lotion 2oz $1.00 in jar at register)
final price: $1.00

Total Out of Pocket: $26.25 (57.5% savings)




No comments:

Post a Comment