Megans Moneysaving Madness: Color Source Magazine

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Color Source Magazine

I found this mini-mag in my mailbox this afternoon... so what is it and where the heck did it come from.
Well, about a year ago, I signed up for a Clairol rewards program which was supposed to include a magazine-like mailer similar to this one. I've never received anything like it until now. 

The Clairol rewards program magazine has apparently merged with Rouge, Procter & Gamble's magazine.  So, if any of you other Rouge magazine subscribers received this, please let me know. I'm curious to track down how I got it.

Sign up for Clairol's rewards program here.

By the way, this magazine included two coupons: $3.00/2 Natural Instincts Products and $3.00/2 Nice 'N Easy Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment