Megans Moneysaving Madness: Spring Project: Completing a DIY First Aid Kit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Project: Completing a DIY First Aid Kit

This spring, my goal is to have a complete, stocked first aid kit. I normally have one on hand, and extra supplies in back stock, but I've been relying on those bandages and triple antibiotic supplies. Now they've dwindled.

So, join me as I try to identify sales and use coupons to have a completely stocked first aid kit, without cheating and buying a pre-filled kit!

Lets start with a good list of what to include. Here's a nice printable version from Organized Home. I personally like this one better than the one from the American Red Cross, so it is what I'll be working from, but since it doesn't include information on quantity, I'll refer to this one from the Red Cross to make sure I have enough of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment