Megans Moneysaving Madness: I'm Examiner.com's Frugal Living Columnist

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Examiner.com's Frugal Living Columnist

I'm excited to announce, that I'm back, but in a new way. I've been selected as Examiner.com's "Greater St. Louis' Frugal Living Examiner." This means a few times a week, I'll be posting articles on Examiner.com and I hope you'll follow me there.  I'll be posting snippits of my articles here with a link back to them on Examiner.com.

You may have noticed that I've been making a few posts here and there. I'll continue to pass on deals that catch my eye. However, coupon matchups just wasn't the type of writing I enjoyed. I hope that the more journalistic approach of Examiner.com will quench my thirst for writing and help me continue to share with my readers what I've learned and continue to learn.

Wish me luck. And thanks for following me.


No comments:

Post a Comment