Megans Moneysaving Madness: Toy Coupons Added to Coupons.com

Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Toy Coupons Added to Coupons.com

The stores are already thinking about Christmas, and you should be too! These new toy coupons from Coupons.com should help.


Here's what was added today:
  • $5/1 My Little Pony Plane or Mommy & Pony Vehicle
  • $5/1 Sit 'n Spin
  • $4/1 U Build Game
  • $2/1 Wheel Pals Mini 4pk
  • $2/1 Lullaby Glow Worm
  • $2/1 Weebles Figures 2pk
  • $2/1 Mr Potato Head Classic
  • $5/1 Playskool Busy Ball Popper
  • $4/1 Monopoly Electronic Board Game
  • $5/$25 Purchase of Chuck and Friends
  • $5/1 Playskool Musical Gear Center
  • $2/1 Wheel Pals Playset
  • $5/1 Easy Bake Microwave & Style Deluxe Delights
  • $5/1 Weebles Treehouse

These are many of the same coupons we saw at this time last year.  There were some great sales between then and Christmas and I'm sure there will be again this year, so print these now and I'll keep my eyes peeled.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and love it! I like to find fellow bloggers from St. Louis to connect with so I'm your newest follower!

    Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete