Megans Moneysaving Madness: I made a mistake... or an explanation for my absence

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I made a mistake... or an explanation for my absence

You may have noticed, I've been virtually absent from this blog for the last week or two.  I can explain...

A friend talked up Hulu to my husband and I made the mistake of bookmarking it for him. This means I can hardly ever grab any computer time while he catches up on seasons of shows!!!

If you're not familiar with Hulu, its currently* a free video service with an amazing library of television shows and movies you can watch on your computer over a streaming internet connection.  We have the slowest connection offered by our cable provider with a 54 Mbps wireless router and have absolutely no problems with the stream. I highly recommend checking it out.

*I've heard a nasty rumor that this will soon become a subscription based service, but if it does I lobby that the commercials should be cut!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment