Megans Moneysaving Madness: Coming Soon - Weekly Coupon Matchups

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Coming Soon - Weekly Coupon Matchups

There are a number of women doing a fabulous job doing coupon matchups for national chain stores and stores in the St. Louis area.

When trying to help my friends in Oklahoma find similar pages, I haven't been able to, so I'm going to focus on stores in Oklahoma and try to work out an arrangement with some of the St. Louis area bloggers to repost their matchups for national stores like Target and Walgreens.

I plan to post weekly matchups for the following stores: United Supermarkets (using Kingfisher, OK ad), Homeland (using OKC ad) and Dollar General.  Please post your favorite supermarket in the comments area and I'll see what I can do about matchups for that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment